Control each outgoing HTTP request from your computer and download only necessary Internet resources. Avoid converting your own Internet traffic into income for someone else.
* Works with all popular web browsers as well as blocks built-in ads inherent in many popular adware programs (ICQ, eDonkey, etc.).
* Dynamically detects and creates rules for all used programs, web browsers and visited web sites.
* Blocks tracing counters, image, flash, html and text ads/banners and speeds up the downloading of web pages.
* Comes with preconfigured rules for blocking most popular ads/banners and advertising networks.
* Provides complete log of all visited web sites and used Internet programs.
HTTP Monitor is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-03-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000.
HTTP Monitor (version 2.3) has a file size of 151.36 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 235 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.